The company collecting the data is ParkCloud Ltd (“ParkCloud”)
ParkCloud is committed to protecting your privacy. This document outlines our privacy practices.
ParkCloud provides a car parking reservation service. The data we collect is used exclusively to aid in the provision of this service.
- We will use the information that we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (UK).
- The personal details that ParkCloud collects are used to process your booking with your chosen ‘parking service’. Your data will therefore be disclosed to the ‘company providing your chosen parking service (a third party).
- The personal information which we hold will be done so securely, in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- We will not collect excessive information and we will not add you to our email mailing list in unless you have given your consent.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- Your computer's IP address and device information such as the operating system you use
- Your name and contact details, such as telephone number and email address
- Vehicle details, such as registration number
- Onward travel details, such as flight number or train time
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up-to-date as far as is possible.
We do not store any payment (credit or debit) card details. Such details are only taken at the time of payment and the process is completed using SSL encryption.
We use third party software, supplied by Provide Support LLC, to offer customer service support through an online chat. Data is recorded anonymously by this third party during the time a visitor is visiting any of our web pages. After this time the data is not saved and deleted from there records. This data includes:
- IP Address
- Host Address
- Browser type and version
- Operating System
- Server Location
Chat content is saved and stored for a time period of 1 month.
You may request a copy of the data we hold about you by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will charge £6 for each request. Payment is required before any information is supplied.
You may have your personal data corrected if inaccurate, or erased, if you believe we do not have a legitimate reason for retaining the data, by emailing your request to email@example.com.
There is no charge for processing these requests.